today's terror alert:

Terror Alert Level

8.15.2004

Sunday, August 15th

my mood is kind of blah... i dunno what my problem is, BUT i've kinda been in a lot of bad moods lately... on a good note (c sharp... lol) (i'm a dork) i went tubing today. it was a blast... it was james, kelz, amy lefevere, and myself. it was a lot of fun. right now, i'm talkin to 2 of my most favorite camp people... miyaka and allyson :) also... i just got off the phone with keith marie... he tried to call me his bitch and i called him down for it... it was funny... so keith: who's whos bitch now??!! ANYWAY... they fired rachael and merle is a nazi... as a matter of fact, i really hate the guy... there is only one other person on my 'i wish these people to hell' list... and that's karen (if you don't know... it's a looooong story). anyways... school starts tuesday. :) :( i can't wait for TWINE to get started back up! well... i'm kinda pissy and don't feel like typing any more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home