today's terror alert:

Terror Alert Level

2.22.2005

friends...

LaFeeVerte027: i dont want to have to ride the bus in the morning...
Mithrandir131: lmfao
LaFeeVerte027: yeah.... real funny
Mithrandir131: her answer was
Mithrandir131: as since you dont tell me ne thing then yeah, its fucking funny
Mithrandir131: some friend
LaFeeVerte027: do u even wanna knowmy problems
LaFeeVerte027: u always tell me they're my fault and i seserve them
LaFeeVerte027: **deserve
LaFeeVerte027: so whos the good friend here?
Mithrandir131: thats your call
Mithrandir131: why am i busting my ass to help you like one is the question
LaFeeVerte027: i dunno
Mithrandir131: exactly
LaFeeVerte027: i cant tell u
LaFeeVerte027: its that simple
LaFeeVerte027: i just cant
LaFeeVerte027: u dont need to ask ?'s
LaFeeVerte027: sry
LaFeeVerte027: its just one of those things
Mithrandir131: fuck off
LaFeeVerte027: ok

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelsea said...

How pleasent. James is selfish. I'm sorry he is hurting you, though. He really only thinks about himself though so you are better of without such a shitty friend.

Can you not drive yoru car to school? LOL.

February 22, 2005 11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure there are two sides to this- not just one person being hurt. You can't really make judgements unless you know the whole situation.

February 22, 2005 11:44 PM  
Blogger Kelsea said...

*sigh* And the james fan club rolls into town.

i was comforting a friend who suffers from an asshole friend who cares very little for him.

If james actually cared about john he wouldnt have been so nasty about john behind his back.

John and I have talked about it. So I guess you dont know the whole situation either.

Interesting.

February 23, 2005 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, I've never signed up for anything that entails a James fan club, so that bull shit can stop right now. I am concerned about both James and John; I am not taking sides.
Second, I never claimed to know the whole situation.
Apparently you talked to John, but have you talked to James about what happened? If not you still have a one sided version.

February 23, 2005 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home